AMC AMX

35

Asked by Mar 02, 2009 at 02:41 AM about the AMC AMX

Howdy!  Are there any AMC AMX people out and about?  My dad bought an 1969 AMX, special ordered without the stripe, and I loved that car!!  My oldest sister used the car while she lived in Colorado, where a body shop schmuck convinced her to paint it turd brown, you can still see the blue paint when you open the doors, hood and trunk. My older brother then got it from her and traded it for an engine before I could make an offer on it.  I'd love to get that car back, but it's not looking very promising.  Anyhoo, I'd love to connect with other AMX people!!
Peace!

what's up? this is jim with an amc eagle (the last amc "car" model) my eagle is now my toy. it's an 84 sedan, about 1 iin 4200.

265

I bought this in 1974. A 1970 AMC Javelin AMX, (green original, white when bought, flat black when sold), 360 CID, 4-speed manual. o Traded Dodge Charger and $100 for the car with my Mom when my Dad was away on business.

265

1969 AMX 390 going for $65,355 https://www.hagerty.com/valuationtools/HVT/VehicleSearch/Report?vc=1328672