My Sephia started overheating yesterday. Coolant leaks from bottom of the car.Is it Bell Housing,Coolant Line,or Radiator?

75

Asked by Nov 07, 2010 at 12:50 AM about the Kia Sephia

145

Could Be Any Of Those Listed.Or,Check Head Gaskets at Kia Dealership.

i think it is your radiator. best is to go to the shop and let them check it.

You know when you FiXing a car youhave to have some knowledge of a cars anatomy. I found out my kia sephia does not like to idle without getting pissy and start hissing air from the radiator. You have think where the water goes from the area between leaving the radiator to the water pump. Is there a issue with with when impeller inside the pump circulates water well while it is running at a normal rate. I am curious thinking its a bad censor likethe thermostat. The gauge is working fine so that rules out the issue with thermostat. Now you should probably take the water pump out and have it tested. If it fails that is it. That is a theorie I thought about. It makes sense considering its the flow throughout the motor. I would probably try replacing the water pump. Also try np using ac as much. Try using a heater.