toyota FORTUNER

5

Asked by Aug 02, 2009 at 12:15 AM about the Toyota Fortuner

hi everyone...i m from india and m thinking of buying a toyota fortuner or toyota hilux as some may know it...what are your views about it???
of course i would be getting the 3.0 D4D engine and 4x4

25

Hey. I've driven a 2.7VVTi RWD Fortuner before. I think the suspenison set up should be the same as the 3.0 4WD version? Anyway, I find that the handling and ride comfort is not very good.

5

well..thats disappointing..neways..thanks dude..

25

Yeah, I guess... You're welcome... You'd better go for a test drive first just in case. The owner of the car I drove didn't go for one before purchasing it.

40

Hey, Toyota Fortuner is an impressive power machine with muscular body and has sporty & elegant look. Toyota Fortuner comes in both manual & automatic engine. It also offers mileage of 7 kmpl to 11 kmpl. I think better to go for Toyota Fortuner but still go for a test drive with both the cars so that you can make a better decision in driving comfort.