Keys locked inside.

45

Asked by Aug 02, 2010 at 02:03 PM about the 1995 Chevrolet Beretta

I was recently given a 95 Beretta GT. I got it home and parked it, ready to rip into it and get it going again. After getting out of the car, locking it, and closing the doors, I realized I only had the ignition key in my hand. The door key may be in the center console....In any case, I need it unlocked to get to all the parts in the backseat and trunk! Anyone have any suggestions on how I can possibly break into my own vehicle without BREAKING anything? A coathanger was proven useless, as was a slimjim.... Any help would be appreciated.

3,595

Sounds like a job for a locksmith.

45

Well, once the guy finds the title and gets it to me, I can then take it to a local dealership and have keys made for 10 bucks....I was just trying to forego the wait.