What do l have?

Asked by Oct 02, 2010 at 12:23 PM about the 1971 Plymouth Fury

I have a 1971 Gran Coupe...Brown w/paisley top and interior. 360 engine, 3 speed trans, w/matching numbers. Hide-away headlights w/wipers...Disc brakes. I have had various Mopar people in my area about the car and they state that they cannot find out anything about it. Some say it could be a special order car from a dealer. It also has a medallion in the center of the dashboard that says, Baja 71...any ideas? Since l cannot find anyone who may know, l thought l would contact this forum. thanks to those who get back with ideas or factual knowledge

45

Are you wanting to sell this car? I have been looking for one.... email at b.nuss@yahoo.com. Thanks.

155

a baja is a package like on some cars a landow

45

I also have a 1971 Grand Coupe brown w/pasley top and interior matching number's Hideaway head light's w/wiper's on the headlight's. It also has a clock. and a deleay dome light like car's today have. My car also has the 360 engine. I also have the orignal title and owner's manual. My grandmother bought the car brand new. The car came from Ohio. From what I've been able to find out about the car is that there wasn't many of them made. And that just about all of them were 4 door's. The 2 door's are even rarer. All of the car's with the Pasley Top came the same color the Wazlnut Brown.

45

Still interested in purchasing a 1971 Plymouth Fury III, preferably brown, 2 door with paisley roof.