stock tires & wheels

Asked by Mar 10, 2009 at 01:24 AM about the 1965 Plymouth Barracuda

what were the stock tires & wheels sizes for the formula S

Am relying strictly on memory here from working in gas stations and tire stores when these were available as cheap used cars! The size I recall was a puny F70-14 wide oval and most came with a narrow red stripe and wheel covers. I don't remember Formula S being available until 68 or 69. Earlier Barracudas were shod with 7.35x14.

LMAO! Are you kidding me?! The Formuls S package was introduced in 1965.

Glad you got a laugh out of my retarded memory. I did a little research and found it going back to 64, actually. Those were 65 models, though.

I know Plymouth offered 15" wheels and tires for the disc brake models. I want to exit my 14"s. Do you know what 15" tire was recommended?