1989 honda crx hf troubleshooting

35

Asked by Apr 03, 2010 at 04:46 AM about the 1989 Honda Civic CRX

my 1989 honda crx hf i turned my headlights on and car died and wont do anything,has the check engine light and batt light stays on and is dim unless i turn the headlight switch on or push the horn etc then it gets bright and a clickin sound coming from somewhere

15

do you know what what the check engine light code is for?

1,075

sounds likea short. look up the code for the cel. u might try pullin fuses with the headlights on to find the exact circuit the prob. lies in.

35

Well the only problem is that since the car has done this it wont do nothing at all I can't run the lights nor start it wit don't do nothing wont crank like car has no power but it does my guess possibly the Ecu...