value of 1975 cadillac

Asked by May 12, 2010 at 12:56 AM about the 1975 Cadillac Seville

i found a 1975 Cadillac Seville with 45000 original miles...this car was a one owner who passed away and has been garaged for the past 15 years...it is in mint condition other than the fact that it has sat for 15 years...i'm looking for an approximate value of this car

20

I got a 75 that i want to sell a one owner great condition, pig3916871@aol.com

40

I think I could give you a good estimate if you provided photos of the interior (driver's seat), exterior, enginge bay, and anything that is damaged (ie rust, dents, tear. etc.) Also, give me a general idea of where you live, where the car is at........it may make a difference in the number of serious buyers. (ie. Utah vs Atlanta Ga.) Terry

10

Just checking to see if you found a value. I have a 74 deville that i may restore, but its mint, just needs a new battery so far, but not sure the value. It went for about 7,000 brand new, but should be more since its a classic

5

74 deville if it sat for more than a year empty the gas tank b4 running it either get a new tank from usa parts or clean old one. worth about 7500 depending on condition to the right buyer, if you restore it the value depends on the quality of the restorationn, use new-old stock parts found at www.usaparts.com