how many of these are made?

195

Asked by Jan 14, 2012 at 01:24 PM about the 1995 Cadillac Seville SLS FWD

in 1995 Cadillac decided to switch the design a little by turning all of the chrome outside the car and turn it body colour and take
the hood ornament off the hood and place it in the grill, anyway's i own a 1995 seville but, i have the chrome trimming bumper
and the hood ornament but meanwhile i do have all the features they had in 1995 so now im wondering how many of these
models where made? i tried google-ing it but no one seems to have a answer (i have proof its a 1995 model) do i have a rare
model?

35

Yours is an SLS (and a fine one at that), which doesn't seem to be rare from what I've Googled. The STS had the hood ornament on the grill and monochrome bumpers etc. Yours looks just like my 93 "base" (no "SLS" name yet that year). Still a great car, love mine!!

Best Answer Mark helpful
195

actually one of the only black one on google is this one xD theres about 6 photos of my car on google :P

15

I was lucky enough to find a black one owner 95 SLS second 95 SLS I owned. you dont see Black as much. but if you look at the manufacture date (driver door jamb)its made in late 94 like mine so it has the chrome of a 94 they switched to grills matching body color early 95.I love the SLS nothin drives like a caddy as they always say.