need a new turn signal switch for a 65 Riviera

Asked by Nov 14, 2010 at 09:04 PM about the 1965 Buick Riviera

I need a new turn signal switch that is mounted to the steering column. Does anyone know where I can get one for my 65 Riviera

150

The first thing I thought of when I read turn signal switch is a combination switch. Then I saw what car you need it for. Anyway, you can find parts online that'll fit a '65 Riviera. A lot of wholesalers market their inventory online. The good thing about this is they have a wide range of products at low prices. When making purchases online, make sure to inspect the merchandise, get info on how to return products and get a direct line or name of a contact person.

10

Hi Cec, Did you ever get a good response to your request? I just stumbled onto your question and I too need some help and have been looking, but not finding what I need. If you ever discover your answer, I'd appreciate you sharing same with me. I'll do it for you as well. My issue is a loose handle and must play with it to get it to activate when signalling a right turn. Your issue may be different. thanks Galen