I have a 87 nissan pulsar and I need a motor where can I find one

25

Asked by May 17, 2008 at 11:47 AM about the 1987 Nissan Pulsar

I need a motor where can I find one my email is poker1on1@hotmail.com

40,285

www.car-part.com

3,055

Dito. Works great. I hope you have the GA16 because the CA18de can be tough to find.

65

i have an 88 nissan pulsar nx se, looking to get rid of it, it needs a tranny, motor is good, jdm with 61000 miles

65

send me a private message and ill let you know more, or at obediah1985@TMAIL.COM

65

also have a red 88 with the e16 in it, needs a rebuild but that can go also...

65

pm me lemme know

65

still looking for a motor...i still have the ca18 and its out the car

just wanted to know if u still have the car or if ur selling it call me at 973 489 7048

i know were they have 2 one is the ca 1.8det and the stock one by the way i have a pulsar 88 se with a sr 20det my number is 973 489 7048 i know were to grt the motor

25

what moter do u nead i might have one

Sergio