Newbie, here! Looking for best car cover for my 87 Cabriolet; it is going to get pretty wet this winter.

Asked by Oct 24, 2011 at 01:02 AM about the 1987 Volkswagen Cabriolet

Until I can find a place to store it, it will be in an open carport and under heavy rains. I've had her the whole 24 years! Thanks!

The car cover if you cant not find a place is to cover the entire car with a tarp. if you use an actual car cover it will hold the moisture in during the winter and not properly protect it from the elements. also another good way it the pop up garage tents. as long as the are anchored they protect the cars from the elements.

Austin, thanks. It now has a huge tarp on it. I read the reviews and breathability seems a factor with covers; the good ones are expensive. I like your tent idea! Thank you, Mary