Busted Turn signal arm

5

Asked by Aug 08, 2010 at 04:27 PM about the 1987 Jeep Wagoneer

Busted Turn signal arm: is it posible to replace the arm without replacing the entire turn signal. this is from an 87 wagoneer with cruise control, headlights and washer on lever. I had to replace my steering column and the used column arm is broken, I have pulled the assembley from the one I'm replacing? It looks like the lever is removable but don't want to try in case I break it

5

Found the solution, a clipring holds the shaft of the lever. thanks anyway