Does anyone know where I can get front Fenders for a 1972 to 1975 Dodge Colt. New or Used will do.Preferably new ones.

Asked by Sep 04, 2012 at 12:14 PM about the 1972 Dodge Colt

Question type: Shopping & Pricing

1 Answer


Try your local dodge dealer parts dept. They probably won't have them but can give you the telephone number of nationwide parts centers and scrap yards that may be able to help you.

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions

Get More Money for Your Car
Be seen by 20 million shoppers. Create Your Free Listing

Search Dodge Colt Questions

Dodge Colt Experts

#1 carGrrl
Reputation 140
#2 Peter Hermance
Peter Hermance
Reputation 70
#3 littlehorn
Reputation 50
View All

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.