Need to buy a Buick Roadmaster.... but have some questions. Can you guys help me?

Asked by Dec 03, 2011 at 01:43 AM about the 1996 Buick Roadmaster

I am seriously looking into purchasing a 1991 thru 1996 Buick Roadmaster Limited.  What might the options / equipment lists be like?  For example.  Is the 1996 RM Limited supposed to come with the partial vinyl roof?  or What is the best suspension option for this car?

all i can say is that all of them were good cars,

145

I would go for the 1993. 1993s seem to have had the least amount of problems and in mechanical issues, recalls, etc. Also, they changed the engine layout on the 1994 and it became extremely hard to work on it. A lot of the components (i.e. A/C compressor) were placed in very hard to reach locations. 1991s were only available in a wagon, and 1992 seemed to be the year that all the bugs were being worked out. So again, I would definitely go for a 1993. Good luck and enjoy!

I am going to check out a 1992 Roadmaster tomorrow. Oddly, this particular one has the vinyl quarter roof but no leather seats? No hard to work on LT1 though. Will I miss the heated lumbar control seats? If this was you what would you be looking to be NOT working. I'll be checking for the auto close trunk and the cruise control to work.

30

i have 1996 forsale right now nice low miles