Where can I find a 13inch wheel for my Festiva

15

Asked by Jan 25, 2017 at 12:16 AM about the 1989 Ford Festiva

I used to have four Eagle Alloy Wheels 13X5, 4-lug 4.5inch bolt circle.
Now, do to a winter ice on the road incident, I only have three. The company that made the wheels no longer does, and was less than helpful. They couldn't even provide me with a model number. There is a 44 stamped inside the rim. Perhaps it is a model 44. It takes a P175/70R13 tire. I've exhausted my places to search. Does anyone have any suggestions?

76,805

Junk yards and Craig's List.

15

As I said "I've exhausted my places to search". None of my local junk yard have that size wheel, and I've searched many cities on Craig's list. Is there a way to do a whole world search?

100,395

Then it's time to move onto a different set of wheels, Ray a local tire store that sells new wheels for a replacement set or tire rack.com

15

I have yet to find the same size in any make. Sure it would be nice to get the same model... I'm willing to let that go. But surely someone makes a 13 inch wheel for a Ford Festiva.

In iran we have bro If u want send message on telegram app to 00989149116483