cant find distribution fuse box under the hood of my 1977 toyota corolla

10

Asked by Sep 21, 2014 at 01:40 PM about the 1977 Toyota Corolla

i don;t see a distribution fuse/relay box under the hood of my 1977 toyota corolla do any
one know's if it has one or not, i only see the fuse box under the dash on the driver side i
bought a headlight relay switch for the car and can't find out where its located on the car
please help

click this

10

I have the 1.2 ltr engine with the single barrel carburator 1977 toyota corolla 4 door model

I have pulled every archived 1977 Corolla engine possible and am stumped...sorry but click this and may be able to fing out more

Best Answer

.

10

that's the engine i have in my 1977 toyota corolla i don't see a fuse/distribution box this joker got me puzzled man

10

that's the engine in my 1977 toyota corolla 1.2 liter

I don't know why CarGurus pulled the picture, I didn't. It was not copyrighted, I know better!

It was the same image, I only wrote on it where does the black wire w/ yellow stripe go?

10

i have to go and look at my engine to see where the yellow and black wire go thanks and i will be talking back to you in a few

25

falow the wire from the distribution and see wheres end

ES esta?