looking for photos of bc carb mounted in car with the correct linkages showing

Asked by Apr 10, 2017 at 08:48 PM about the 1953 Chevrolet Bel Air

seems like something is missing in the linkage from the gas pedal linkage to
where it hooks to the carb

69,275

Check out eBay or Faxon Automobile Literature in Riverside, California for a copy of the original factory service (shop) manual. Faxon has a website and offers excellent quality reprints of the manuals. Reasonably priced too. HTH. -Jim

I already have a Faxon manual but I cannot find a photo showing the linkage just before the carb. Thanks for the answer but if someone has some actual photos of original linkage I would greatly appreciate it Thanks