will the body from a 2 door 1953 chevy fit on the frame from a 4 door of the same year

65

Asked by Dec 27, 2013 at 02:41 AM about the 1953 Chevrolet Bel Air

I have a chance to buy a 1953 2 door with a better body to start with than my 4 door.  The fact that it has a better start than mine is the only reason im considering it i kinda like the 4 door also the donor is very cheap and has many parts that are usable.  I already have my chasis 75% complete

22,945

They have the same chassis- the 2 door will be worth more-

15,115

The two door , doors are larger to accommodate the passengers entering the rear seats of the car.

we have a four door 1953, painted and down to shell no rust. Maaco San Jose , Ca. 408-279-5777

what does the frame look like want to know right away too because i want to buy a two door 53 chevy