i have a 1999 i have replaced the fuel pump, fuel filter, fuel pressure regulator and fuel pump relay fuse what can it be

70

Asked by Jul 09, 2015 at 02:11 PM about the 1999 Oldsmobile Silhouette

I went to store my car ran fine I shut it off got back in started it it acted like it ran out of gas so I had some on bring gas still didn't start, so I have put all these NEW parts on. fuel pump, fuel filter, fuel pressure regulator, and a fuel pump relay fuse. It still wont start. I don't know what to do , please help

21,720

Have injectors tested for pulse with a noid light. Will it start for a few moments if you spray throttle cleaner or starting fluid into throttle body ?

70

I have replaced fuel pump, fuel filter, fuel pressure regulator, and fuel relay fuse. none of it works

70

yes it did. it is getting fuel but still wont start

70

I just don't know what else to do

sand and clean all of your ground connections. One on the engine block,two along the inside kick panel (Combs)on the floor. These are known issues with GM

20

Check and see if it's a fuse trust me it's happened to me and mine would do the same and i tried all kinds off stuff come down to a fuse

20

Or it could be a timing belt if it is you could damage the engine if it interferance engine