1991 Nissan pickup or D21?

45

Asked by Feb 02, 2014 at 04:08 PM about the 1991 Nissan Pickup

I have a 1991 Nissan pickup. It does NOT have an extended cab. It is 2wd and it has a
2.4L, 4 cyl. engine. When I go to the auto store they always pull up the D21. The truck I
have is not a D21 right? Or is it? It is just the regular old hardbody pickup right? I am a
little confused because my title just designates it as PK. I just want to make sure I am
getting the right parts for it and how to explain this to the parts store.

108,835

http://autorepair.about.com/library/firing_orders/bl-nissan-firing-91.htm -- Ok here's what I have found. Seems that the D21 stands for "hardbody" pick up. The other nissan truck of that year is the "pathfinder". Check out the link

45

Why does my title say PK instead of D21?

108,835

Not sure. But I have found several different references to the nissan pick ups being called "D21 Hardbody Pickup". Can't find anything stating "PK" as a distinction of different truck. Unless the person typing the title used "PK" to say pick-up because they were unaware of nissan hard bodies having a distinction of "D21 Hardbody Pickup".

Where can I find and buy a steering wheel cover for my nissan pick up truck. It is a 1994 with the gear shift on the steering wheel?

its a d21 iv got the same truck just i have v6 with the power load. pk is just japans version of c/k. the truth is the d stands for Dotson its Nissan way of sowing they care about Dotson and keeping the name alive. witch is why nissan is bringing out a anniversary dotson for 2015. and gashbo u can try rockauto.com for a steering wheel cover if they dont have it more than likely half to get one from a auto store in japan.

10

I have a question on the 1991 Nissan pickup short bed 2.4L is there other pickup trucks parts I can use for the Nissan