Please help to deal with the car.

Asked by Nov 30, 2017 at 01:13 PM about the 2016 Cadillac ATS-V Coupe

2. Hello! Does anyone have advice for this situation please? I have a car
CADILLAC. Yesterday I opened the hood and found traces of engine oil, so
something is apparently leaking. I did not see the obvious reason. What are the
options?

48,315

Engine oil and power steering fluid and brake fluid can all look the same, especially when dirty - so check fluid levels of all three of those. You don't mention where under the hood you saw oil, a leaking power steering hose can spray upwards and get fluid to the top of the engine. If it's definitely engine oil it can leak from valve cover gaskets, blow by the spark plugs, from the oil filter or pan, rear main seal, etc. First step is to determine what is leaking and from where, if you can't do that yourself get it up to a mechanic. They'll find the source and advise.

Hello! Thanks for the tips! I found a great website with repair kits. I solved the problem cheaply and quickly. There were no problems with the delivery. https://vanos-bmw.com/product/vauxhall-opel-astra-vectra-zafira-saab-9-5- 9-3-full-egr-blanking-plates-1-9-cdti-150bhp-z19dth