subaru impreza

50

Asked by Dec 23, 2015 at 07:22 AM about the 2015 Subaru Impreza

ok  im disgusted with used car issues...subaru legacy 2006..thinking of tradin
in for new impreza...or lease..anyone have any info on this car...2015,  other
than all the reviews i read...noisy..no pick up  poor audio... i just want
something awd that is reliable...low price...impreza looks appealing because
subaru dealer will take my legacy with good trade in value

246,825

Oil consumption might be an issue on the newer one. Check the reviews.

22,725

you are only looking at part of the problem- used cars can be problematic- but new cars are expensive- let's go for the big picture- CARS are expensive, planet-destroying killers- there is no way to win this game- but you can keep trying- I suggest getting rid of the car addiction and buying a bicycle- and using mass transit-

50

oh i agree 100% nooooo question but fact is....some of us gotta work ! job not close to my house....sooooooo gotta drive there..! .walking not feasible..bicy,cle wont do it either... its out in the boondocks! now if i cld sell my house..and move near my job..which wont lay me off...you can have the car! deal! ....and btw i believe our planet is smart enough to take care of itself..it doesnt need our help. not that im advocating waste and frivolous living..jus sayin..we ll be long gone..and planet will keep on agoing..just an opinion of course!

50

thanks everyone for all input! im a first timer here...had nowhere else to turn...too many opinions ou there fr mechanics..etc. much appreciate all your feedback! sincerely....

50

btw jamnblues....what we really need to consider is getting the trucks off the road..and returning to freight trains....cost efficient and much more planet friendly! if only.... .. :)

5,000

FAR better choice for someone coming out of a decent '05-09 Leg is to get a '10-16 Leg Sedan. You'll be shocked at the improvements and the improved eco. The Impreza is too compromised compared to your reference. get a Prem model...NOT a stripped Basic.

50

wish i could..money is a factor! 18 yr old son cant swing high payments..has really great job..but in the boondocks..needs reliable AWD veh. Newer leg too nice for his rough work environment. im not crazy what i read about impreza now either..:( thanks for input though. what do ya think about mazda 3? just a thought...

5,000

Send me a PM, as I should recuse myself from a non-commercial forum as I currently have a couple of preowned Subies for sale. Ern

5,000

BTW I really like Mazda 3 (and the new 6). Just wish they had the cash to engineer an AWD for these great little guys, as the CX-5 has too many compromises for my taste...as will the next smaller iteration. If you can avoid winter a carefully-bought 3 is a great choice for your son...but here AWD rules in the winter...and teaches drivers how to properly power out of twisties because of the RWD component's thrust. Think Audi Quattro....

50

thanks so much for your input...i d prefer awd for sure. since cost is a factor....we.re gonna have to really be smart with our decision..and make some compromises unfortunately. i just am uncomfortable keeping this subaru now...any thoughts on success rates of replaced head gaskets, its in the shop now..im hoping for the best. btw car runs great! i just want reliabilty...dependability.