Engine mix water and oil

35

Asked by Jul 11, 2017 at 07:50 AM about the 2009 Opel Corsa

My opel corsa utility mixes water and oil. I can see the mix in the water bottle

13,110

examine the oil on the dipstick if it looks like an emulsion than it's a blown head gasket

Best Answer Mark helpful
35

Yes it has emulsion. Do I need to take the top for engineering or just replace gasket?

13,110

You must take the complete head off ,,, there's no easy way, The most common cause for this is an overheated engine,

10

I suspect my corsa bakkie is mixing oil and water because when i opened the oil cap it had a greyish colour but when checking the dipstick the oil is black, what could be the problem?