Hello i have a 2008 corsa lite 1.4. i now want to put a chip in but dont know where to look? I live in East London, plz help!

Asked by May 17, 2014 at 03:29 AM about the 2008 Opel Corsa

I have already installed a viper branch, free flow system and a bcm air filter. Im looking
for more power and thought that a chip will do the job. East London is small i know, but is
there any place close that I can get this chip designed for my kind of car?

Order one from an online source- London? If I were you, I would just get some cool old classic with Weber carbs and race it up with old school technology- you Brits have stuff floating around on your island that we colonials never got- what a choice you have! (by the way, I am restoring my classic daily driver- I practice what I preach)-

I hear wat you saying but nt into classics. But thank you for your advice. Just looking for a place that specialises in Chipping that can do a good job on my car.

Rishaad Khader

I'm also looking to chip my 2007 1.4 coarse utility , have you made any progress with your project

Hello Rishaad. Yes I have. I went to a place called Alex motors, close to hemingways in East London. I got a 25% power gain and a 15.3% torque gain. The number for them is 043 726 3211 or 043 726 1300. Let me know if you come right.