I found a 1924 Model T

Asked by Sep 30, 2010 at 08:25 PM about the 1924 Ford Model T

This car is not restored, in a shed, has a 1925 motor, tudor with a convertible type canopy. It runs but the body and interior need complete restoration. How can I tell what it may be worth to a collector?

3,715

Restored, it could be worth several tens or hundreds of thousands depending on the quality of the restoration job. I would get it if you have the know-how, resources, and time to do the job or know a collector.

Thanks for the reply, Jonathan! I won't be doing the restoration but want to find someone who can do so. I am looking at it as an investment, quick turnover or even a 'finder's fee'. It will need a complete resoration, the motor runs (a 1925 motor in a 1924 Touring) I live in the northern panhandle of West Virginia. Anyone who wants to see this car can contact me. I plan to take photos this weekend.

to the right person you could name your own price,advertise it on e-bay.

did you buy this car.

Not yet. I am wrestling with the offer figure. It is an older lady that is selling it. She says she has a clear title also.