What do you think of the 2010 Honda Insight?

Asked by CarGurus Oct 27, 2008 at 08:14 PM about the 2010 Honda Insight

What is so great about this car? Have you ever driven one?

80

So how will this car play out against the Prius? I hear that Toyota is not retiring the current Prius, but instead will be lowering the price. Thoughts?

mobil ni keren abis...

115

I think it looks too much like the Prius and the Volt, and that the unclear line between the three will hurt sales. People want fuel economy, yes, but they also want something a little more unique.

155

Perhaps Honda should take a page out of Apple's book and not saturate the market with products that are too similar to each other... then again, the market is far from saturation with hybrids at the moment. Too bad they didn't come up with a more unique design. I never liked how the Prius looks.

275

I just read that Toyota is going to sell its current generation Prius along with the new generation Prius. I'm hoping that means they drop the price of the current gen to be competitive with the Insight, somewhere in the $19,000. Would also be nice if they dropped the price of the next gen model too.

5

Honda all the way baby

I happy the Insight name is back The design I am not enthrilled with Mixing up FCV concept and Prius, no no I'd hop on the older one in a heart beat

10

it looks too much like the prius

those wit budget wallet will love it. those wit money to burn bah!

get a live clowns

Looks too much like a Prius now. I liked the old one better. =(

I want this Honda Insight in my garage . because, I want drive cooming soon

4,765

The hybrid electric vehicle, Insight, from the house of Honda is the first model to feature Integrated Motor Assist system. It was first introduced in the model year 1999 as 2000 model vehicle and it was offered as hatchback version. It is one of the cheapest electric-gas hybrid models in the market today. http://insighthonda.net/photos-2010/

i have one...my "check emission systems" light just came on, not sure what this is. i got the car from a friend, who is not the sharpest crayon in the box when it comes to cars. there's also a slow leak in all 4 tires...i've had air put in the tires 3 times in the last 2 weeks. a new set of tires will run me $600. not sure what the check emission systems light is, i'm thinking maybe an oxygen sensor? not sure if it also has to do with the air filter...soon as i can, i will get this thing to the Honda dealer here in town, see what they can tell me. other than that, no issues with the car...the gas mileage is incredible