What do you think of the 2010 Audi A1?

Asked by CarGurus Oct 27, 2008 at 07:33 PM about the 2010 Audi A1

What is so great about this car? Have you ever driven one?

215

That is one bad-ass looking car. Hopefully its priced right.

60

This is a great looking car. I cannot wait to see it in the states. Looks far more interesting than the Mini.

HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! What else can i say.

I have a new found love for Audi.

AWSOME

PERFECT CAR

15

This is an armchair on wheels :( It is so shame for AUDI

mini cooper watch out....

25

pretty damn cool... i hope the production model stays largely the same...

60

I hope it does as well. I do like the Audi interiors, but what I really hope for is a car that drives well.

25

looks hot !!!!

That belongs in my driveway!

15

when's 2010!!!...lol

60

Does anyone know if this car will have quattro?

255

Car Magazine posted an article last year saying the A1 would be available as a quattro, but the Sportback concept is front-wheel drive, and most now expect the A1 won't offer a quattro option. Many say it will arrive in cabrio form eventually, though, and that could be lots of fun.

awesome

60

I am really hoping that they release it with Quattro. They just released the A3 with the 2.0T engine with quattro and that makes a very nice car. The A1 would be more practical here in Boston with quattro. Either way a very nice looking car.

25

Yeah! AUDI knowns their stuff

Lovely one

This car will not be available in quattro although the A1 sportback will have quattro.

35

aaaaaaw wtf! looks like a mini cooper tried to fit up the ass of a beetle. cmon audi wtf . who ever approved this car was clearly a fagget. so much for subcompact cars

35

cool... since we (usa) didnt get our hands on the audi a3 2dr hatchback... i have a feeling, however, that this car will end up like the bmw 1 series in that it will be only a marginal savings over the a3... and also... can you say AUDI Rabbit...

great job....

audi is insane.

Fantastic little car!!!!!!

love audi's

flight A 1 nyc one

I luv audi.. I got mad luv.. But the A1 man, dis sh!t is nasty

5

COOL CAR I LOVE AUDIS?

5

like this one too. :)

If I can get a 1.4 turbo in 2010 like the description says. This car will totally be mine.

huk da huka

45

German Car Get it Rite Bitch

25

nice car. one thing tho change the mirrors.

c0ol car

Audi want to fix thier current range of cars first

45

GERMAN CAR OH YEAH

for me the nonpareil is only my dreams, i admire it, also i love my car , the car it non luxury, but it well well with me .

15

While it seems that there is still little information available for the a1 that will be released, personally I feel that it is a step in the wrong direction as far as being compared to its predecessors; the metroproject quattro and a1 sportback were both better concepts than what appears here. I think that one of the largest claims of both of those concepts was the innovative hybrid drive systems. They are an exciting concept coming from Audi and I really look forward to them exploring Hybrid technology. Finally, my favorite bit of the concepts was the media drive turned vehicle cpu. This is brilliant. simply genius. If the car could be redone, please continue all of the metroproject quattro features with more aggressive styling (the nose looks great.... continue the feel from front to back, please) Looking forward to seeing this thing play out.

15

THOUGHT MY FAV CAR OF THE MOMENT WAS THE NEW GOLF GTI BUT THIS MYT JUS BEAT IT?

25

cool

5

it has a sweet grill, but the feel of the car doesn't follow through, the mirrors and lines make it cute, and cartooneish. no disrespect to audi, or to german cars, but a slight redo would be nice. itsgood that minis getting some competion. cause i'd like to see a horse poweer battle between this and the mini. all in all it looks fun and modern. probably picks up well and gets decent mpg.

Nice but needs a few lines on the front end 2 break it up... N the arse end looks weird where the window joins the bodywork... Altho i cant comment cuz i've got a C30...

I'd rather have the AR MiTo