i have a 1985 ford exp turbo coupe. I've been thinking about selling it. It's been sitting in a garage for over 10 years no rust only 1 little ding its all original. but the motor is locked up

Asked by Nov 29, 2012 at 05:23 PM about the 1985 Ford EXP

I've been thinking about selling it but the only question is who would want a rare car thats very hard to find that has a locked up motor. i was thinking about rebuilding it for my daughter but i found her a firebird instead. i want to sell it to someone that will treasure it instead of taking it to the junk yard. i'm sure some of you have been looking for a great parts car and this one is good condition for that. if your interest shot me a email at Ponchokd@yahoo.com

Here is someone who might be interested in your car; his name is Eddie and his email is Tdial_@comcast.net. Let me know if you do not get a response, Thanks Jon pflugerama@bellsouth.net

My name is Angel and I would love to own another 1985 ford exp turbo. It was the first car I ever owned and I would love to own another one. My email is milfsmostwanted@gmail.com

10

do you still have the car,....

10

Looking for a 1987 Ford EXP, Does anyone have it???