VALUE OF 1982 FORD EXP

Asked by Oct 22, 2010 at 02:14 PM about the 1982 Ford EXP

HAVE A 1982 FORD EXP IN GOOD CONDITION, WITH ORIGINAL PAINT AND INTERIOR.  NEVER BEEN WRECKED.  1.6 COUPE WITH AIR CONDITIONER.  WOULD LIKE TO KNOW A VALUE.  NOT INTERESTED IN SELLING BUT CURIOUS OF VALUE.  PLEASE RESPONS TO HALESCONST@AOL.COM.  THANK YOU!!

somewhare in the $800.00 to $1.200.00 range.

10

I TO HAVE A 1982 EXP ALL ORGINAL. THESE CARS ARE ANTIQUES. THEY ARE VERY RARE IN RUNNING CONDITION. THEY ARE WORTH MORE THAB 1,200.00 I FORUND ONE LOCATED OUT WEST AND THE PRICE WAS 11,000.00 IF YOU WANT TO SELL I WILL BUY DOR 1,500.00. MY EMAIL IS jay945@att.net

I call BS on last reply,this car was junk from the start.

There is a NADA site you can look at. I bought my 1982 EXP in 1987 for $700.00 - I was 16yrs old and it was my first car! It was white. Put a lot of work in it, repainted it with an Opal/White paint job, Pioneer cassette player (LOL), speakers, those white BLADE windshield wipers, new wheels, and decked out the interior. It was awesome for a first car.... I try to tell my 16yr old about it and she is like WHAT?? no back seat??? Too Funny... Wish I had a picture of it. Good Luck finding a value for it. It was one of the first 2 seaters to be brought back in 25 years. It was previously a Mercury MX7 or something like that. :)

lmao they were not junk .guy is a moron saying that im sure he never had one...........

hang on to it.they are really hard to find now.......

20

I have a fully runing 83,000 miles 1986 Ford EXP second gyn. Whst the price on that

I was a teen/ HS aged driver, 1st car I bought myself.. in NC... LOVED this car... absolutely zero problems everl... you say it was junk I say, you in my case are WRONG!

10

I'll take 1987/88 onwards