chasis no. and engine no. location

Asked by Oct 09, 2008 at 07:27 AM about the 1995 Isuzu Panther

where is the location of chasis number and engine number of isuzu panther hi grade 1995

45

not against the firewall in the engine bay? other than that, not sure sorry?

50

if you give me the VIN# i can help you..... and on ALL Isuzu's if you look on the frame rail right behind the passenger side tire the "chassis number or VIN# (it's the same thing) will be there.... however you could just look at the VIN# tag on the dashplate and get the information there.....

vin number of my panther 1991in owner, book is M5009007, but I do not know where the VIN on my panther. please help me who knows that.

As I know it located : chasis on the behind of exhaust gas pipe frame engine : below the cylinder tube