1970 tempest t-37 dimensions

Asked by Jul 01, 2010 at 11:40 AM about the 1970 Pontiac Tempest

my wife had a 1970 tempest T-37 and insists it was smaller than the 1970 lemans. i thought they were just different version of the same car.  which is correct? were the lemans and tempest T-37 the same length and width? thanks.

they're the same car. same size

4,095

Same chassis, same size, fewer options, and less std equipment. The T-37 replaced the "Tempest Custom" model from prior years.

I have both a 70 Tempest T-37 and a LeMans Sport. All body, interior, suspension and drive train pieces and parts will interchange.