1962 tempest 4 cyl

Asked by Sep 06, 2011 at 03:50 AM about the 1962 Pontiac Tempest

how much is a 1962 Pontiac lemans tempest coupe 4 cyl 2 door in good condition worth.
90k miles.

i'm not sure what it could be worth,depends on how much is original,condition as far as rust. common places on those cars is in the trunk, floors, if the car was restored before,can you send some pictures? it definitely is a car worth restoring. 4cyl. lemans are very rare. good luck with it!

If it were mine,I would make a GTO clone out of it.

there were no gtos in 62, not until 64.

4,625

well that is a pretty old model you are talking about. You might have to take help of some of the best collectors in the world. http://www.topautobuys.com/

I know that,But it still canbe cloned.

how can you clone something that didn't exist ?

you can be cloned in todays world,scary isent it.

55

I would say that anyone who knows even ANYTHING remotely about Pontiacs would laugh you out of any town you were in to see a 1962 Tempest/Le Mans cloned into a GTO. Not to mention that John Z Delorean would backflip in his grave. Nuff said......