I have an avanza 1.3. Automatic. When the engine is cold and I try to put R or D gear the engine stops. I restart the engine and try for more than 20 times and gets worm I can move. Can you help me

10

Asked by Oct 27, 2014 at 02:15 PM about the 2006 Toyota Avanza

66,685

First thing would be to check the tranny fluid.

hi there i also facing with same problem. so any salutation you get so far. because many friend of main tell me this gearbox problem but i not sure yet . please help me if you alredy fix you car

10

Is the auto transmission. I have replaced the hole gearbox with a used one for €800 and now is like a new. Regards from Cyprus.