I have a 1992 Toyota celica st and I just bought it. I have no idea where the fuel filter is to change it. Can you help me?

10

Asked by Feb 17, 2013 at 02:37 AM about the 1992 Toyota Celica ST Coupe

I am trying to get it to pass smog the lady who had it before me never gave it a much needed tune up so I have to do it my self. I don't have a manual so I don't know where anything is at on the car and I don't know know that much about cars as this is my first car.

go get one! the report will clue us as to what we need to focus our attention on!

Not sure which state you are in but if you are registering it in California, this is expected to register this buggy.

10

It failed smog so now I am doing a tune up my self as I don't have the money to pay someone else to do it but I don't know where the fuel filter is located on my car.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU1ueyuDS9I&playnext=1&list=PL4FD06CF5765AE7C7&feature=results_video

near the firewall, just as you see in this video-

what are the details of your failure, can you take a picture and post it for us, we then can make proper recommedations-