Got one, how much is it worth

farmerchris
0

Asked by Nov 01, 2009 at 04:14 PM about the 1963 Jeep CJ3B

I've got a 1963 CJ-3B Jeep/Willys.  The body says Jeep, the ID plate says Willys.  It's model # is 57548 instead of 57348.  It is rough, but can be restored.  Want to sell, but don't know how much to ask.  Any help?

Wylie Haynes
20

I'd say for a running driveable one you could probably get up to $2000 give or take depending on how bad the body,tires,transmission,brakes,interior,etc. are. now if it dosen't run, is rusted out pretty badly and tires are flat you'll be lucky to get a couple hundred for it. hope i could be of help to you.

Greg Aiudi
55

Its a Kaiser Jeep. They bought Willys-Overland Corp. in mid 1953. The 3B's and cj5's were continued to be produced but Kaiser used the surplus WO parts like the data tags.