im having a fuel issue with my 94 gmc 1500 serria

10

Asked by Oct 24, 2014 at 02:34 PM about the 1994 GMC Sierra C/K 1500

I replaced the pump ,pump relay,  filter, new injectors, new engine control connection
computer and chip,   the injectors won't shoot gas out when you turn the key on like its
supposed to it also has a new starter altanator battery all kinds of new parts even new
computer for the wire in system that sits beside the master cylinder new master cylinder
and transmission distributor plugs wire cap button map sensors crank position sensor o2
sensor strait pipes no cats an mufflers no dents bends or cracks but it does need a donut
where it connects the manifold to the actual exhaust pipe.....it was running for about 10-
15 min while I was cleaning the tool box out an the truck cut off an will not start back up
the only time it will run is when I pour gas strait into the TBI carb it'll crank an run until it
burns the gas out the TBI carb what am I missing or what do I need to do to fix it I haven't
checked the pressure yet but I know its getting gas up to the carb but it will not shoot out
the injectors gas when I took the filter off a bunch of gas came on from the motor down
the lines toward the gas tank

9,125

have you checked the pipe that goes to the TBI carb if there is no pressure there it wont run right or at all

10

I ran out of time today but I'll be checking that an a few other things tomorrow cas when my uncle changed the fuel pump he didn't clean the tank out so ima drop the tank an clean it out an see if it makes a difference an I checked the filter today an it was clean

10

Found out the problem was trash in one of the lines an the regulator went out purged the lines both of them an rebuilt the TBI carb an it's running fine

Having the same problem 95 GMC Sierra going to try oil pump fuel sitting underneath the carburetor on back side I will let you know