I need help verifying my ownership to you before you will confirm and list my ad.

Asked by Feb 14, 2017 at 06:52 AM about the 1980 Jeep CJ-5

Question type: Car Selling & Trading In

I recently completed a form showing the pertinent data to list my 1980 Jeep CJ-5 for sale.  I subsequently received an email form you asking me to very ownership by taking a picture of my vehicle with a drinking cup on the hood.
I am having trouble navigating your site to send the photo.  Can someone contact me and walk me through your procedure?
My screen name is peach16504.  Mu name is Gerald Hill and my phone number is (214) 304-6100.

Thank you for your assistance with this matter.

299,875

http://cargurus.helpscoutdocs.com/category/7-selling-your-car

here's your picture...again!

66,715

Posting your picture on the forum will do absolutely nothing. It needs to be sent via e-mail. Reread the instructions that you received.