Prices for 85' Jeep CJ&

Asked by Apr 12, 2018 at 02:04 PM about the 1985 Jeep CJ-7

Question type: Car Selling & Trading In

I want to sell my Jeep CJ7. It's not in running condition at all. I have all the
original parts, but it has been taken apart. It has been sitting in my driveway for
at least 20 years. I have the hood as well. What's a great starting point to price
it at?

55

Just a quick google search shows pricing raging from as little as $1000 all the way up to $75000. Unfortunately for that huge of a gap you are really stretching to get a "ballpark" figure. My honest recommendation is for you to search for actual classic Jeep OWNER forums and get some real world info from dudes that are actually trying to find your jeep variant. I am not affiliated with them but Try jeepforum.com, they have about a half million users. Ask your question in one of their CJ7 sub-forum ( after you register of course) Good luck!