idaling wrong

25

Asked by Feb 02, 2008 at 12:21 AM about the 1991 Honda Integra

i have a 91 integra with a b20b swap and when i floor it i have all the power in the world but as soon as it hits about 4000 rpms it starts to bog down and it happens in every gear. when i bought the car it was missing and back fireing just a little bit but was not bogging down at all. i was told it was the timeing but how did the timeing screw up? the distributer is tight so i dont see how it could have messed up. if anyone has an idea why my car is doing this please tell me thanks.

have throtal position censor checked or replace,also a car can jump timeing just by driving,t.gears wear out so do timing belts.