Sound i get from the back after parking the Car

Asked by Jan 15, 2016 at 08:46 PM about the 2007 Chevrolet Optra

i hear a bang sound whenever i park my car. the sound is like something is in
the cars trunk and wen i park it hits the back. but yet i took out everythng from
the back and it stil makes the sound, It dznt happen wen i park at a red light
but only wen i park and turn off the car.

attaching a pic(not my car but just a idea of wat it is)

69,855

Sound like a loose exhaust. Get it up in the air and check for anything that may be loose.

64,465

Sounds like you may have a little back fire when turning engine off,usually means there is and exhaust leak,or blockage in your catilac converter.

69,855

Ya that too...

64,465

Me and RoweFast thinking alike,

il have both checked up thanks, but the sound is not like a blow back it sounds like something is hitting the body of the car from underneath, its a heavy sound.

64,465

Check your exhaust.for loseness,

69,855

Just gonna have to get under it and check things out.

Thanks for the above, Sent to to have it checked today, One more thing, The oil light starts to blink from time to time, Than stops, hope thats not anthing major.??

69,855

Keeping up with the oil changes is a big plus, to be sure of the oil pressure you get it checked with a mechanical gage, half the time just replacing the oil pressure sending unit takes care of it.

any suggestions on what oil i should use