how to bleed a clutch in a 04 optra

Asked by Jun 22, 2013 at 08:49 PM about the 2004 Chevrolet Optra

I was driving a along and it was fine then all  of a sudden I went to gear down and I had almost no clutch then it went right out but I cant still drive when I start it in gear and speed shift

you are going to want to get a brand-new clutch cylinder and brand new slave cylinder...they won't cost as much as wasted time with not gears anymore~ you will find the parts at:,make,CHEVROLET,year,2004,d,2004 _CHEVY.html

you see, we bleed the clutch....and whatever caused the failure will continue to fail...with the new to replace master and slave cylinders...the only path to reliable service~