how much is my 1975 ford ltd with 38,600 mi.,2 door,white,blue int.,org. paint,garaged,looks new,worth as a classic?

Asked by May 26, 2012 at 02:51 PM about the 1975 Ford LTD

the car has been used a little, it was bought new off of show room floor.

Hi, I love Ford LTD's and have driven nothing but for years. If you're looking to sell it, I might be interested in your LTD., if not i still have some LTD groups and clubs that I belong to that are excellent choices for selling a car. Is it just a plain LTD or an LTD Landau? What optional equipment does it have? Email me with some pics if you can at Not sure what it's worth. I would have to see pics of it first but off the top of my head, probably upwards of $2000-$4000 depending on options. Unfortunately, Mid 70's gas-hog LTD's aren't really bringing top money for a classic car, even with low mileage and especially now with gas prices so high , plus on the average, white car's are not popular and don't normally command high dollars either., right now a loaded with options triple black LTD Landau with a small block 351 might bring $4500-$5000. Kenny.

Best Answer Mark helpful

this car on classic cars is estimated at 7,800.00 dollars. i will post it on E bay and see what i can get.