95 Magna - New Coil, Still doesn't spark.

Asked by Jan 15, 2010 at 08:43 PM about the 1995 Mitsubishi Magna

OK, so my 95 Magna wasn't sparking from the Coil, so I went and replaced it. Still not sparking. What are the other possible issues?

The day hat it died on me, the car was running very rough, I couldn't accelerate properly without the car shuddering and running like crap.

45

Have you tried a compression tester for the head gasket? Could be on it's way out, Magnas are famous for it! I had a similar prob. No spark from coil. Installed a new coil and the life got drained out of it... absolutely no spark from new one at all. Now the stupid thing wont start at all. Did you get yours figured out? Let me know, coz I'm stumped !!

10

Have u replaced the dizzy? Have same prob with mine replaced coil dizzy n now it starts but won't stay on ,mechanic coming to look on Monday

5,615

and check engine lights? get it scanned or if you already did post what they are