my 2000 model stagea rb25det neo is surging

10

Asked by Aug 30, 2013 at 02:17 AM about the 2000 Nissan Stagea

it dose it after around ten minutes of driving,
if you accelrate just a little or back off a little it smooths out,
since this has started i have replaced the coils,timeing belt all filters and oils

185

What do u describe as surging?

185

Squirt engine with gas in sugregated sequence listen and feel for engine idle changing. Vac leak Cracking vac lines common being 14 yrsold

185

Surging due to pcm trying to compensate and or possible iac valve

25

Hey man, had a similar issue with my 97 RS4. I unplugged the vct solenoid and it stopped the surging. It could be a vacuum leak but that would usually manifest itself at idle. I'm assuming the issue is under acceleration.

10

no worries steve ill have a look at it. ive just had it at a performance center they hooked the computer up to it and came up with nothing, it dose it after about 10minutes of drivin. it will start to surge and if you accelerate just a little bit or back off a little bit it stops cheers