How do I remove windwing from my 1963 1/2 falcon futura

Asked by Jul 24, 2015 at 01:26 PM about the 1963 Ford Falcon

Windwing removal & installation

115,025

I have a 61 comet and they are basically the same car, I just did mine a few morhs ago. Go to my garage on this site I have posted a few photos that may help you. First You will need to remove the window stop inside the door looks like a triangle with two bolts. Roll the window down all the way then remove the window regulator, then side the window regulator out of the track of the window. You will then need to remove the window by tilting it to the side. This will allow you to remove the window run in front part of the window. after the window run has been removed (there should be a bolt in the door that will need to be removed) If your car is like mine they will be three screws under the door molding that will need to be removed. After those three screws are removed, along with the window and glass run the windwing will come out. Any questions or photos you need, let me know.

Best Answer Mark helpful
115,025

This is the front glass run...

115,025

This is the three scews holding the windwing...

115,025

Any questions or photos you need let me know, I didnt get much help when I did mind...

115,025

Three screws