new discussion

5

Asked by Nov 08, 2009 at 11:03 PM about the 1987 Dodge Raider

this is kinda cool. gots my self a 87 dodge raider with a 2.6L 5 speed std and i love it, the only promble is that my piston rings are going which is not cool at all. but it still run like a dream, going to get my self a ABR bull bar for it and i want to put some wider wheels. so just wondering what type wheel size would be good what to do with the motor thanks

20

depending where your located you can source a new motor or just swap in a 2.5l diesel (budget depending) or perhaps rebuild if you can find the parts. stock you can spin 31s and with the t bars cranked and a 2inch toyota shackle lift and removing the plastic inner fenders you could spin 35's (though 33's would be optimal...gonna get them when i wear out my 31s