Can the sensors (TPS, ICV, MAP etc.) on my opel corsa B be calibrated?

Asked by Sep 11, 2015 at 01:28 AM about the 2006 Opel Corsa

My opel corsa Idles at 1200 rpm on cold start and at +-1100 rpm when hot, I have replaced the Coil a week ago and the TPS sensor and the Pickup sensor, but the idling wont drop to where it was Originally at about 1000 cold and 890 rpm when hot, I had it at Mc carthy Hatfield and they said that the Injectors are faulty and the cam timing cam be out but the car drives Quite OKEY, I have a Little bit of a power loss which I think is the sensors or the ECU needs to be calibrated or reset or whatever you would like to call it... This problem started about two weeks ago when It had CUT OUT with absolutely NO warning lights on the dash or Engine light, Nada.... so took it to the auto electrician and they could not pick up any faults, and I think with his tinkering around on the ECU, he might have de calibrated the sensors and the ECU, we finally found the Problem which was a faulty Coil pack on the side of the engine.... Had that replaced and the CUTTING OUT PROBLEM just vanished now I have a high Idling car with NO BODY that can  figure out what is causing the high Idle....And the best of all is that I am Leaving for Durban a fort night from now.... PLEASE HELP.....

replace the water temp switch

I have had It replaced about a Year ago.... Do You think that it can do this after a year's worth of driving???

Do you mean the Water temp Sensor?

IAT sensor .

gryharrington had that replaced.... Taking it to the dealer tomorrow to get it checked out.....