opel corsa won't start up again

5

Asked by Nov 28, 2014 at 09:06 AM about the 2001 Opel Corsa

my opel corsa 1.4i utility, 2001 model  had a tendency of cutting off while driving, more especially when slowing down and at stop signs or robots, sometimes it would start immediately and drive off and sometimes start and idles very bad and cut off again before it could drive away but if it is given a little while it will start up like nothing had happened and the problem will come back later again. One day same scenario happened and it never started up again till today, engine is cranking but not firing. What can be the possible fault or faults ?

30

Hey, if I were you I will replace an icv ( idle control valve), it sounds like is malfunctioning, the rest will follow or your problem will be solved.

Probably it's a bad ckp sensor.

U can also go for icv(idle control valve)and ckp(crankshaft position sensor)check up.

Did u check if the spark still available?