hi guys, my corsa lite 1.6 gsi 1999 model wont start, it does crank but wont start at all. i changed the park plugs so far. please help me

Asked by Sep 05, 2014 at 05:48 AM about the 1999 Opel Corsa

hi guys, my corsa lite 1.6 gsi 1999 model wont start, it does crank but wont start at all. i
changed the park plugs so far. please help me

32,365

Are you getting gas? And how about spark to those new plugs?

Yes i do get, it only spark once and no more sparking again. So i thought was plugs but still.

32,365

Most likely it's the source of power to the plugs. Start at the plugs and work your way back. Plugs will show some source of life on less than they are totally wasted.

30

I am having same problem and 2 mechanics could not find the fault